Interactive Data's securities taxation services are now delivered via TaxView, a new web portal featuring a number of enhanced capabilities. This intuitive reference tool boasts several new and improved features that could help to improve the efficiency of your day-to-day work.
With TaxView you can tap into an extensive securities database of UK and Irish listed securities and authorised unit trusts and Open Ended Investment Companies, providing access to:
- Dividend and interest payments from 1988 to date.
- Corporate actions from 31st March 1982 to date.
- Details on Qualifying Corporate Bonds exempt from UK CGT.
Key Features and benefits of TaxView:
- View CGT, Dividend and Exemptions information on one screen - no need to switch between modules.
- Save multiple portfolios - create, edit and delete individual portfolios for a speedier reference and recall.
- Improved search facility - simply search by company name, SEDOL or ISIN.
- Better display visibility - select and view only the information you need, in a single screen view.
- Enhanced printing functionality - build and edit an unlimited print queue with just one click.
- Easily accessible via a dedicated website - providing instant access to the latest data anytime, anywhere.
- Frequent and automatic updates - no need to store books, set up servers or install CDs.
- Dedicated support function - an integrated part of the service providing information and product support in a timely manner.
For further information or to make a request, contact the Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7825 8100 or email email@example.com